Become a woman (person) who gets heard. Speak clearly with teeth apart. I’ve recently noticed that many children and shy adults who don’t get heard, speak with their teeth together. Then these points can help you change your body language and script to be respected and heard.
From 5 positions: These positions can be practiced alone to build confidence.
- I am Balanced: A balanced feet forward stance.
- I am Open: Arms opening in front of the heart
- I am Charismatic: Arms lifted in a victorious V strongly above the head
- I am Flexible: Bending in different directions
- I am Respectful: Bow with the prayer position
From 5 chakras: Which happens automatically when you do the following–
From 5 outer expressions:
- Share your observations (objectively)
- Share your thoughts ( that was a challenge for me to learn as a feeler)
- Share your feelings/emotions
- Then decide if this works for you or is based on faulty, disharmonious thinking—Search for what would bring harmony to others and yourself in this situation.
- Then –(yes, really) ask for what you want and don’t want.
And on Facebook recently an article on loud women being healthier: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/evjapj/self-silencing-womens-health?utm_source=vicefbus&fbclid=IwAR1TyxvURVIYNlpf4JetLvm-aW-cVLqlZfS_2t39vzxTBsmkurKO33Kg4